Category: How To’s
I recently ran across this beautiful stitch called the “Jacob’s Ladder” crochet stitch. It looks so cool and gives a project such a wonderful look and texture! Well, after working Read more
This week I’m focusing on the “Suzette” Stitch! This is a beautiful stitch, is very versatile and is really easy!! It is also called the “Thicket” Stitch. Whatever name you Read more
Here is the fourth piece to my new 4-piece winter set, featuring Premier “Puzzle” yarn (#5 weight) and the half double crochet stitch! These are the wristwarmers. Now in this Read more
The Half Double Crochet Headwarmer is the third piece in the four-piece winter set using the half double crochet stitch. Super simple yet elegant, and warm, you will really like Read more
The second piece to my “Half Double Crochet” Winter Set is the Twisted Cowl. It is just the perfect accessory to keep your neck warm from that cold winter wind, Read more
Hi Everyone! I’m writing today from a very, very cold Central Wisconsin!! The last few nights we have reached -15 degrees and we barely get above zero each day. That Read more
This week my highlighted video tutorial is for the “Baby Bobbles” Stitch. It is so easy and has such a lovely texture. I am including my video here so you Read more
(This post contains “affiliate links”. Check my Disclosure page for more information.) To make my crochet children’s character and earflap hats even more cozy, I Read more
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
- Get Your Free Copy of The Winter Ice Dischcloth Pattern on January 24th, 2023
- Get This Beautiful Bulky Scarf Pattern for FREE January 4, 2023!!
- And, The New Year’s Resolution Blog Hop Starts Tomorrow, January 1, 2023, too!!!
- Coming on January 1, 2023!! The Winter Washcloth Series Blog Hop!!
- New Christmas Stocking with Bobbles Pattern
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
Take a Look Around!
- **Start Here**
- A Little About Me!!
- Autumn Crochet Projects
- Baby Blanket Patterns
- Baby Hat Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Projects
- Coming Soon
- Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Disclosure Page
- Easter Crochet Projects
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- Fun Patterns for All Seasons!!
- Holiday Projects
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Learn New Crochet Stitches
- My Amazon Shop
- My Etsy Shop
- My LoveCrafts Shop
- My Podcasts
- My Ravelry Store
- Pattern Tester Application Page
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Projects
- Summer Crochet Projects
- Valentine’s Day Crochet Projects
- Video Tutorials
More Places To Connect!
Grab a Button!!!
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, crocheter and CEO behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!