The “CrochetCancer Challenge 2022” is Almost HereCrochet Cancer Challenge
I am very pleased to once again join a long list of crochet pattern designers for the 2022 “Crochet Cancer Challenge”! This wonderful event is sponsored by Christine Naugle at SweetPotato3.com.
The Challenge runs from October 1 – 31, 2022. Each day a beanie pattern will be featured and will be offered for free with the special coupon code available from SweetPotato3. When you get the code and download the free pattern, you are pledging to make at least one beanie to give to a cancer patient or to donate to a cancer unit.
Each designer has selected a specific cancer to highlight and has made her beanie in the color that represents that cancer. I have chosen to feature a story about my mom, Mary Schoenmann and, my sister, Julie Pliml who fought and won against breast cancer. You will be able to read that story on the day that my hat is featured. Pink is the color representing breast cancer so you will see that the beanie that I have designed has been created using a pink/rose-colored yarn that is not only beautiful, but incredibly soft.
I hope that you will check out this wonderful event and will choose to participate in it! I will have more posts with more details coming in the next weeks.
Best Wishes and Stay Cozy!!
Written by lakeviewcottagekids
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
- Get Your Free Copy of The Winter Ice Dischcloth Pattern on January 24th, 2023
- Get This Beautiful Bulky Scarf Pattern for FREE January 4, 2023!!
- And, The New Year’s Resolution Blog Hop Starts Tomorrow, January 1, 2023, too!!!
- Coming on January 1, 2023!! The Winter Washcloth Series Blog Hop!!
- New Christmas Stocking with Bobbles Pattern
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
Take a Look Around!
- **Start Here**
- A Little About Me!!
- Autumn Crochet Projects
- Baby Blanket Patterns
- Baby Hat Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Projects
- Coming Soon
- Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Disclosure Page
- Easter Crochet Projects
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- Fun Patterns for All Seasons!!
- Holiday Projects
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Learn New Crochet Stitches
- My Amazon Shop
- My Etsy Shop
- My LoveCrafts Shop
- My Podcasts
- My Ravelry Store
- Pattern Tester Application Page
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Projects
- Summer Crochet Projects
- Valentine’s Day Crochet Projects
- Video Tutorials
More Places To Connect!
Grab a Button!!!
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, crocheter and CEO behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!