The “Spring Pastels Baby Blanket Pattern” is So Cute!!! And, is Included in a New Blog Hop!!Blog Hops . News
If you are looking for an adorable baby blanket pattern for this Spring, you have come to the right place!!!
I am so excited to tell you about my “Pastel Stripes Baby Blanket” Pattern that is available right now in my Ravelry Store! This pattern is a perfect choice for the beginner crocheter or the more experienced. It works up so quickly and the final result will be a blanket that you will be so pround to give as a gift or to use to wrap up your own little one!
This is a beautiful blanket that is a lovely addition a baby nursery.
The size of the finished blanket is 34 inches x 40 inches.
The stitch pattern is very easy to learn and very fast to make. You will finish the blanket so very quickly.
The crochet hook used is 5.50/I hook.
The yarn used is Caron Simply Soft Solids and the pattern uses 4 different colors.
Be sure to check it out. You may want to make multiple blankets in all kinds of different colors!!
Also, and this is really exciting, this pattern is offered as one of the patterns featured in the Spring Decor Blog Hop that is going on now at the E’ClaireMakery.com blog! The blog hop runs from April 1st through April 30th and my “Pastel Stripes Baby Blanket” Pattern is featured on April 3rd. What that means is that on April 3rd be sure to visit E’ClaireMakery.com and read the post about the blog hop. Then get the Coupon Code there and come back here and click the button below to go to my pattern in my Ravelry Store. Use the Coupon Code and you will get my pattern for free. Now, it’s very important to remember that my pattern is featured on April 3rd and it will only be free with the coupon code on that day only!
So, I hope you love my pattern and I hope you get your own copy so that you can get started on your very own blanket!
Here’s a list of all the great designers included in this lovely collection/blog hop!!
Best Wishes and Stay Cozy!!
Written by lakeviewcottagekids
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
- Get Your Free Copy of The Winter Ice Dischcloth Pattern on January 24th, 2023
- Get This Beautiful Bulky Scarf Pattern for FREE January 4, 2023!!
- And, The New Year’s Resolution Blog Hop Starts Tomorrow, January 1, 2023, too!!!
- Coming on January 1, 2023!! The Winter Washcloth Series Blog Hop!!
- New Christmas Stocking with Bobbles Pattern
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
Take a Look Around!
- **Start Here**
- A Little About Me!!
- Autumn Crochet Projects
- Baby Blanket Patterns
- Baby Hat Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Projects
- Coming Soon
- Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Disclosure Page
- Easter Crochet Projects
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- Fun Patterns for All Seasons!!
- Holiday Projects
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Learn New Crochet Stitches
- My Amazon Shop
- My Etsy Shop
- My LoveCrafts Shop
- My Podcasts
- My Ravelry Store
- Pattern Tester Application Page
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Projects
- Summer Crochet Projects
- Valentine’s Day Crochet Projects
- Video Tutorials
More Places To Connect!
Grab a Button!!!
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, crocheter and CEO behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!