The “Berries and Mint Infinity Scarf” Pattern!!!Blankets and Afghans . Blog Hops . Patterns - Blankets and Afghans
My new “Berries and Mint Infinity Scarf” is now available. I am so excited about this Springy little scarf! When I saw this lovely yarn at the store, I just had to have it!
The yarn is Lion Brand “Ice Cream” yarn and the color is “Ube”. It is such a wonderful combination of pink, lavender and mint. These colors reminded me of berries and mint leaves so I named my new design “Berries and Mint”!
Hook and Stitch
This scarf is made with an “H” hook and the stitch is what I call a “Bobble” stitch. It is very easy and goes quite quickly. The project will be done in a flash!!
The scarf is just right for this March weather when one minute the temps are around zero and the next minute it’s 45 degrees. This scarf will take you through all of these temperature fluctuations and you will look so stylish all the way!
This pattern will be featured for FREE in the “Springtime Crochet Blog Hop” that is being organized by Trista at the “Crochets By Trista” blog. The blog hop starts March 1st and runs through March 20th! My featured day will be all day on March 5th.
How Does A Blog Hop Work?
First, start here at this post. Then click on the button that says “Click Here to Get Coupon Code”. That takes you to the “Crochets By Trista” Blog. There you will get the day’s Coupon Code. And she will have a button that takes you to the designer’s page where the designer will have a button for you to click to go to the pattern. When you get to the pattern, use the Coupon Code to purchase the pattern for FREE.
My pattern is featured on March 5th. So you will be directed to come back here where the buttons will be active and that day the special coupon code will work and you will be able to get this pattern for FREE!!!
My description of this process is a little “wordy”, but it is actually quite simple!
Written by lakeviewcottagekids
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
- Get Your Free Copy of The Winter Ice Dischcloth Pattern on January 24th, 2023
- Get This Beautiful Bulky Scarf Pattern for FREE January 4, 2023!!
- And, The New Year’s Resolution Blog Hop Starts Tomorrow, January 1, 2023, too!!!
- Coming on January 1, 2023!! The Winter Washcloth Series Blog Hop!!
- New Christmas Stocking with Bobbles Pattern
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
Take a Look Around!
- **Start Here**
- A Little About Me!!
- Autumn Crochet Projects
- Baby Blanket Patterns
- Baby Hat Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Projects
- Coming Soon
- Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Disclosure Page
- Easter Crochet Projects
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- Fun Patterns for All Seasons!!
- Holiday Projects
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Learn New Crochet Stitches
- My Amazon Shop
- My Etsy Shop
- My LoveCrafts Shop
- My Podcasts
- My Ravelry Store
- Pattern Tester Application Page
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Projects
- Summer Crochet Projects
- Valentine’s Day Crochet Projects
- Video Tutorials
More Places To Connect!
Grab a Button!!!
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, crocheter and CEO behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!