The “Winter Errands” Scarf Now Available – Free PatternPatterns-Scarves
If you are looking for a lovely, yet easy and quick to make, crochet pattern, this could be it!
The “Winter Errands” Scarf is perfect to just throw on as you are going out the door to complete all the “Winter Errands” that you do during your busy days! (That’s where this pattern got it’s name.). The scarves you make frolm this pattern will also be perfect Christmas gifts! Easy and quick to make so that you can complete lots of gifts in a short time.
The yarn that I used for this pattern is called “Big Twist” and is available at Joann Stores! It is available in a variety of lovely colors and I really liked working with this yarn. It is 100% acrylic and is machine washable and dryable.
The pattern follows. If you would like the Ad-Free PDF version of the pattern, click on the button for my Ravelry Store.
The “Winter Errands” Scarf
Crochet Scarf (Adult Woman)
Adult Woman Size
Adult – One Size
This scarf is worked the “short” way, meaning that you will make chains and work rows that are the width of the scarf. This makes it easy to adjust the finished length of the scarf. So you can make it the suggested length or make it shorter or longer.
Finished Size: Approximately 7 inches wide and 53 inches long
4 inch square = 4 clusters x 4 clusters
Chain Stitch – ch
Single Crochet – sc
Double Crochet – dc
This pattern uses US Crochet Terminology.
Chain Multiple: 4 + 2
(Yarn Needed for the Scarf) – 1 skein/380 yards of Big Twist Value Yarn, Color – Light Rose. Each skein is 380 yds/347 m and 6 oz 170 g. The yarn is 100% acrylic. It is Machine Washable. Do not Tumble Dry. Dry flat.)
– Crochet Hook, Size “I”/5.50 mm
– Yarn Needle (Used for working in loose yarn ends.)
- Tape Measure
Using the “H”/5.00 mm Hook, Ch 26.
Row 1: Sc in the 2nd ch from the hook and in each remaining ch. Ch 2. Turn.
Row 2: Work 3 dc in the base of the ch; *sk next 3 sc, (sc, 3 dc) in the next sc. Repeat from the * to the last 4 stitches. Skip 3 sc. Sc in the last sc. Ch 2. Turn.
Row 3: Work 3 dc in the base of the chain. *Sk next 3 dc, (sc, 3 dc) in the next sc. Repeat from the * across to the last st. Sc in the 2nd ch f the turning ch-2. Ch 2. Turn.
Repeat Row 3 for the pattern until the scarf measures 53 inches.
Fasten off and weave in ends.
More Scarves That You Might Love!!
Best Wishes and Stay Cozy!!
Written by lakeviewcottagekids
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
- Get Your Free Copy of The Winter Ice Dischcloth Pattern on January 24th, 2023
- Get This Beautiful Bulky Scarf Pattern for FREE January 4, 2023!!
- And, The New Year’s Resolution Blog Hop Starts Tomorrow, January 1, 2023, too!!!
- Coming on January 1, 2023!! The Winter Washcloth Series Blog Hop!!
- New Christmas Stocking with Bobbles Pattern
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
Take a Look Around!
- **Start Here**
- A Little About Me!!
- Autumn Crochet Projects
- Baby Blanket Patterns
- Baby Hat Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Projects
- Coming Soon
- Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Disclosure Page
- Easter Crochet Projects
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- Fun Patterns for All Seasons!!
- Holiday Projects
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Learn New Crochet Stitches
- My Amazon Shop
- My Etsy Shop
- My LoveCrafts Shop
- My Podcasts
- My Ravelry Store
- Pattern Tester Application Page
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Projects
- Summer Crochet Projects
- Valentine’s Day Crochet Projects
- Video Tutorials
More Places To Connect!
Grab a Button!!!
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, crocheter and CEO behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!