The “Autumn Days Beanie and Cowl Pattern is Now Available!!Patterns - Hats - Adult Women . Patterns-Cowls . Patterns-Hats
My new pattern, called the “Autumn Days Beanie and Cowl” set, is pattern #3 in a series of similar, yet different, beanie and cowl sets. The first pattern I introduced was the “Annabelle Beanie and Cowl” Set. The second one was the “Hot Chocolate and Snuggles Beanie and Cowl” Set.
This 3rd pattern is made from Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick Yarn. It is so nice and warm and feels so nice.
Adult – One Size Fits Most
Finished Size of Cowl: Approximately 11 inches wide x 6.5 inches
Gauge: 4 – inch square of pattern = 7 st x 7 rows
Slip Stitch – sl st
Chain Stitch – ch
Single Crochet – sc
Double Crochet – dc
This pattern uses US Crochet Terminology.
(The link I have provided below, if you click on the yarn, goes to Amazon where you can purchase the the same brand of yarn that I used to design this pattern. It is the brand of yarn featured in the photos here.
(This makes a lovely close fitting cowl that is so easy to wear and keeps the wearer nice and warm. You will love it!)
– (Yarn Amount Needed for the Cowl) – 64 yards of Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick Yarn. The color I used for the photos posted here does not seem to be available anymore. But any of the Wool Ease Thick and Quick colors can be used.. (Each skein has 106 yards/97 m/6 oz/170 g. The yarn contains 86% acrylic, 10% wool and 4% rayon. It is Washable and Dryable.)
- Crochet Hook, Size “N”/9.00 mm
- Yarn Needle (Used for working in loose yarn ends)
- Tape Measure
Using “N”/9.00 mm Hook
- Slip stitch to first chain to create a circle. (Do Not twist the chain.).
Round 1: *Work 1 sc in the first sc , dc in the next st.* Repeat from * to * around to the last st. Sc in the last st. Sl st to first sc. Ch 1. Turn. (42 st)
Round 2: *Sc in the first sc. Dc in the dc*. Repeat from * to * around. Sl st to first sc. Ch 1. Turn. (42 st)
Round 3 – 11: Repeat Round 2. (42 st)
Fasten off and weave in ends.
More Hats That You Might Love!!
- The “Door County Days” Beanie
- The “Up North” Beanie
- “Katie Beanie with Faux Fur Pompon”
- “Alexa” Beanie
- “Hope” Beanie
Best Wishes and Stay Cozy!!
Written by lakeviewcottagekids
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
- Get Your Free Copy of The Winter Ice Dischcloth Pattern on January 24th, 2023
- Get This Beautiful Bulky Scarf Pattern for FREE January 4, 2023!!
- And, The New Year’s Resolution Blog Hop Starts Tomorrow, January 1, 2023, too!!!
- Coming on January 1, 2023!! The Winter Washcloth Series Blog Hop!!
- New Christmas Stocking with Bobbles Pattern
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
Take a Look Around!
- **Start Here**
- A Little About Me!!
- Autumn Crochet Projects
- Baby Blanket Patterns
- Baby Hat Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Projects
- Coming Soon
- Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Disclosure Page
- Easter Crochet Projects
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- Fun Patterns for All Seasons!!
- Holiday Projects
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Learn New Crochet Stitches
- My Amazon Shop
- My Etsy Shop
- My LoveCrafts Shop
- My Podcasts
- My Ravelry Store
- Pattern Tester Application Page
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Projects
- Summer Crochet Projects
- Valentine’s Day Crochet Projects
- Video Tutorials
More Places To Connect!
Grab a Button!!!
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, crocheter and CEO behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!