The “Hot Chocolate and Snuggles Beanie and Cowl Set” – Pattern Now Available!!Patterns - Hats - Adult Women . Patterns-Cowls . Patterns-Scarves
(I just wanted to let you know that this post contains “affiliate links”. That means that if you click through and make a purchase from any of those links, I will get a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your continued support! You can check my Disclosure page for more information.)
I’m working on Christmas gifts right now, are you? And some of my favorite go-to presents are crocheted hats, beanies, cowls, scarves and blankets. Well, today I am announcing my pattern called the “Hot Chocolate and Snuggles Beanie and Cowl Set”. Here on the blog I am offering the VERY EASY cowl pattern for free and, if you would like the beanie pattern, it is in my Etsy Shop and my Ravelry Store. In the shops, the cowl and beanie patterns are together and the pattern is an ad-free PDF file.
This set is perfect for the Advanced Beginner and works up so fast. Perfect for making lots of gifts in a limited amount of time.
The yarn that I used is Lion Brand Wool Ease “Thick and Quick”. Just click on the name of the yarn and it will link you to where you can purchase the yarn easily. This yarn is a #5 weight yarn is is so snuggly warm.
Well, here is the “Hot Chocolate and Snuggles” Cowl pattern! Hope you try it out!
The “Hot Chocolate and Snuggles” Beanie and Cowl Set
Adult – One Size Fits Most
Finished Size of Cowl: Approximately 11 inches wide x 6.5 inches
4- inch square of pattern = 8 hdc st x 5 rows
Slip Stitch – sl st
Chain Stitch – ch
Half Double Crochet – hdc
Half Double Crochet – hdc blo
This pattern uses US Crochet Terminology.
– (The link I have provided below, if you click on the yarn, goes to Amazon where you can purchase the exact yarn that I used to design this pattern. It is the yarn featured in the photos here.
(Yarn Amount Needed for the Cowl) – 67 yards of Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick Yarn. The color is called “Barley”. (Each skein has 106 yards/97 m/6 oz. The yarn contains 86% acrylic, 10% wool and 4% rayon. It is Washable and Dryable.)
- Crochet Hook, Size “N”/9.00 mm
- Yarn Needle (Used for working in loose yarn ends.)
- Tape Measure
(This makes a lovely close fitting cowl that is so easy to wear and keeps the wearer nice and warm. You will love it!)
Using “N”/9.00 mm Hook
- Slip stitch to first chain to create a circle. (Do Not twist the chain.).
Round 1: Work 1 hdc in the first chain and in each ch around. Sl st to first hdc. Ch 1. Do not turn.
Round 2: Work 1 hdc blo in the first hdc and in each hdc blo around. Sl st to first hdc blo. Ch 1. Do not turn.
Round 3 – 11: Repeat Round 2.
Fasten off and weave in ends.
Written by lakeviewcottagekids
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
- Get Your Free Copy of The Winter Ice Dischcloth Pattern on January 24th, 2023
- Get This Beautiful Bulky Scarf Pattern for FREE January 4, 2023!!
- And, The New Year’s Resolution Blog Hop Starts Tomorrow, January 1, 2023, too!!!
- Coming on January 1, 2023!! The Winter Washcloth Series Blog Hop!!
- New Christmas Stocking with Bobbles Pattern
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
Take a Look Around!
- **Start Here**
- A Little About Me!!
- Autumn Crochet Projects
- Baby Blanket Patterns
- Baby Hat Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Projects
- Coming Soon
- Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Disclosure Page
- Easter Crochet Projects
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- Fun Patterns for All Seasons!!
- Holiday Projects
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Learn New Crochet Stitches
- My Amazon Shop
- My Etsy Shop
- My LoveCrafts Shop
- My Podcasts
- My Ravelry Store
- Pattern Tester Application Page
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Projects
- Summer Crochet Projects
- Valentine’s Day Crochet Projects
- Video Tutorials
More Places To Connect!
Grab a Button!!!
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, crocheter and CEO behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!