You Will Want This Lovely Christmas Afghan Pattern!!Blankets and Afghans . News . Patterns - Blankets and Afghans . Patterns - Christmas . Patterns - Decor . Video Tutorials
This pattern is such fun to make and turns out so pretty!! It is a perfect project for someone wanting to learn the C2C crochet technique and simple colorwork.
The yarn that I used for this design is Caron “Simply Soft” in the colors Harvest Red, Dark Sage and Off-White. It makes such a beautiful blanket and the drape of the fabric is so nice! The afghan can be made in any #4 weight yarn.
I have also included my YouTube video tutorials on doing the C2C technique.
Here on my blog I am including the chart for the pattern. If you would like the written instructions, which some people like to use with or instead of the chart, please visit my Etsy Shop to purchase the ad-free PDF of the pattern. This includes the written instructions.
Enjoy the pattern!
“Christmas Stripes C2C Afghan” Pattern
Designed By: Christine Longe of Lakeview Cottage Kids
Here is the “Christmas Stripes C2C Afghan” Pattern! It has a wonderful texture, is easy to make and is perfect for the Christmas season! I think you may want to add this one to your own personal Christmas decor and you may want to make some for Christmas gifts!! It is so pretty and works up very fast!!!
The photographs and patterns included in this document are the property of Lakeview Cottage Kids. Any reproduction, copying or sharing of this pattern or photos is not allowed. Items made using this pattern may be sold, but please give credit to Lakeview Cottage Kids.
Lakeview Cottage Kids
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Size: One Size (34 inches x 34 inches)
(This pattern contains “affiliate links”. Check my Disclosure page on my blog for more information.)
4 inch square = 4.5 squares x 4.5 squares
(Click HERE. You will find where you can purchase this yarn online.)
Caron “Simply Soft” Yarn
(Each skein is 170 g / 6 oz, 288 meters / 315 yards)
The colors and amounts used in this blanket are:
– 1 skein of Harvest Red
– 1 skein of Dark Sage
– 2 skeins of Off-White
– Crochet Hook: Size “H”/5.00 mm
- Yarn Needle (Used for working in loose yarn ends.)
- Finished Size: Approximately 34 inches x 34 inches
4 inch square = 4.5 squares x 4.5 squares
- This pattern uses US Crochet Terminology
- This pattern is using the C2C crochet technique
- To assist you in learning or reviewing the C2C Crochet technique, please check out my video tutorials on YouTube.
- Each square counts as one C2C square
- The chart is read from starting at the bottom right and working back and forth diagonally to the top left.
Stitches Used in the Pattern:
– ch = chain
– sl st = slip stitch
– dc = double crochet
“Christmas Stripes” C2C Afghan Pattern – (Chart
Fasten off and weave in all ends.
Merry Christmas and enjoy your lovely new “Christmas Stripes” Afghan!!
Best Wishes and Stay Cozy!!
Written by lakeviewcottagekids
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
Take a Look Around!
- **Start Here**
- Autumn Crochet Projects
- Baby Blanket Patterns
- Baby Hat Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Projects
- Coming Soon
- Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Disclosure Page
- Easter Crochet Projects
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- Fun Patterns for All Seasons!!
- Holiday Projects
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Learn New Crochet Stitches
- My Amazon Shop
- My Etsy Shop
- My LoveCrafts Shop
- My Podcasts
- My Ravelry Store
- Pattern Tester Application Page
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Projects
- Summer Crochet Projects
- Valentine’s Day Crochet Projects
- Video Tutorials
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, crocheter and CEO behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!