The “Snowbank Beanie and Cowl Set” Available Now!Blog Hops . News . Patterns - Christmas . Patterns - Hats - Adult Women . Patterns-Cowls
When the North Winds start blowing and the snow drifts start piling up, this lovely and stylish set will keep you snuggly warm! It is called the “Snowbank Beanie and Cowl Set” and I think you will love it! I was so excited while designing it and working it up!
I consider it to be an Advanced Beginner design and it is made with a beautiful yarn. It is called Knit Picks “City Tweed” and the colorway is “Snowbank”….thus the name of the set!! 🙂
The fiber content of the yarn is 55% Merino Wool, 25% Superfine Alpaca and 20% Donegal Tweed. The drape of the cowl is amazing and the softness outstanding! I loved working with and wearing this yarn!! This is an Aran weight yarn.
- Yarn Amount Needed for Beanie: 141 yards
- Yarn Amount Needed for Cowl: 658 yards
– Crochet Hooks, Size “I”/5.50 mm and Size “J”/6.00 mm
– Yarn Needle (Used for working in loose yarn ends and attaching “snap on” faux fur pompon.)
- Tape Measure
- Stitch Marker
- Snap On Faux Fur Pompon (optional)
I hope you love this design as much as I do! And to get this pattern for free on Day 3 of the “12 Days of Christmas” Blog Hop, click on the button above and use the Coupon Code available at the blog hop post at the Fosbas Designs Blog (click on the button below).
I hope you enjoy this pattern!
Best Wishes and Stay Cozy!!
Written by lakeviewcottagekids
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
- Get Your Free Copy of The Winter Ice Dischcloth Pattern on January 24th, 2023
- Get This Beautiful Bulky Scarf Pattern for FREE January 4, 2023!!
- And, The New Year’s Resolution Blog Hop Starts Tomorrow, January 1, 2023, too!!!
- Coming on January 1, 2023!! The Winter Washcloth Series Blog Hop!!
- New Christmas Stocking with Bobbles Pattern
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
Take a Look Around!
- **Start Here**
- A Little About Me!!
- Autumn Crochet Projects
- Baby Blanket Patterns
- Baby Hat Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Projects
- Coming Soon
- Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Disclosure Page
- Easter Crochet Projects
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- Fun Patterns for All Seasons!!
- Holiday Projects
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Learn New Crochet Stitches
- My Amazon Shop
- My Etsy Shop
- My LoveCrafts Shop
- My Podcasts
- My Ravelry Store
- Pattern Tester Application Page
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Projects
- Summer Crochet Projects
- Valentine’s Day Crochet Projects
- Video Tutorials
More Places To Connect!
Grab a Button!!!
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, crocheter and CEO behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!