Have You Tried the “Jacob’s Ladder” Crochet Stitch Yet?How To's . News . Patterns-Cowls . Patterns-Scarves
I recently ran across this beautiful stitch called the “Jacob’s Ladder” crochet stitch. It looks so cool and gives a project such a wonderful look and texture! Well, after working up a sample swatch, I decided the I needed to use the stitch to create an infinity scarf, the “Shades of Lavender” Infinity Scarf. Of course, almost any weight of yarn can be used, but I chose to use a #4 weight yarn and I had some beautiful ombre yarn. So, I combined the two and used Red Heart “Super Saver Ombre” yarn in Violet. I really love how it turned out! I have some photos here in this post and if you are interested in trying the pattern, I have it now in both my Etsy Shop and my Ravelry Store! I hope you get the pattern and make your own!!
*** Be sure to visit my Ravelry Store for this pattern and use the Coupon Code, Lavender, to get 30% off today, February 22 and tomorrow, February 23, 2021.
Best Wishes and Stay Cozy!!
Written by lakeviewcottagekids
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
- Get Your Free Copy of The Winter Ice Dischcloth Pattern on January 24th, 2023
- Get This Beautiful Bulky Scarf Pattern for FREE January 4, 2023!!
- And, The New Year’s Resolution Blog Hop Starts Tomorrow, January 1, 2023, too!!!
- Coming on January 1, 2023!! The Winter Washcloth Series Blog Hop!!
- New Christmas Stocking with Bobbles Pattern
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
Take a Look Around!
- **Start Here**
- A Little About Me!!
- Autumn Crochet Projects
- Baby Blanket Patterns
- Baby Hat Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Projects
- Coming Soon
- Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Disclosure Page
- Easter Crochet Projects
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- Fun Patterns for All Seasons!!
- Holiday Projects
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Learn New Crochet Stitches
- My Amazon Shop
- My Etsy Shop
- My LoveCrafts Shop
- My Podcasts
- My Ravelry Store
- Pattern Tester Application Page
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Projects
- Summer Crochet Projects
- Valentine’s Day Crochet Projects
- Video Tutorials
More Places To Connect!
Grab a Button!!!
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, crocheter and CEO behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!