New Pattern: “Katie Scarf with Buttons”Patterns - Hats - Adult Women . Patterns-Cowls . Patterns-Scarves
Well, it’s a cold day in Wisconsin again. A perfect day, though, to be out wearing this new scarf and hat set! The hat is called the “Katie Beanie with Faux Fur Pompon” and is available here on the blog (Just click on the name.). The ad-free PDF is available in my Etsy Shop and in my Ravelry Store! My new “Katie Scarf with Buttons” is now available here in this blog post or in my Etsy Shop or Ravelry Store, too! I love wearing these and they are both so quick to whip up for yourself or for Christmas gifts! So, without further ado, here is “Katie Scarf with Buttons” pattern!! Enjoy!! Hope you like it!
“The Katie Scarf with Buttons”
(A Perfect Accessory for this Winter!)
Crochet Infinity Scarf with Buttons
One Size – Adult
This scarf is meant to go with the “Katie Beanie with Faux Fur Pompon”
Be sure to check out that pattern on my blog and in my Ravelry and Etsy Shops! They really are so fun to wear together!!
Designed By: Christine Longe of Lakeview Cottage Kids
The photographs and patterns included in this document are the property of Lakeview Cottage Kids.
Any reproduction, copying or sharing of this pattern or photo is not allowed. Items made using this pattern may be sold, but please give credit to Lakeview Cottage Kids.
Lakeview Cottage Kids
Adult – Woman
Measurements of Scarf When Finished: Approximately 69 inches x 7 inches
- 2 (5-oz.) skeins Lion Brand “Heartland” Yarn (#4 weight); Color: Grand Canyon
- Crochet Hook, Size I/5.50 mm
- 3 (1 1/8-inch ) Buttons
- Small Yarn Needle (Used for working in loose yarn ends and attaching the buttons.)
(Not really a concern with this pattern as there is no “fit” as such. I crochet pretty loosely. If you crochet tighter, you may want to adjust to a larger hook to get your desired size.)
Using the I Hook, Chain 21.
Row 1: In the second chain from the hook, work a single crochet. Work a double crochet in the next chain. *Work a single crochet in the next chain. Work a double crochet in the next chain.* Repeat from * to * across the row. End with a double crochet in the last stitch. Ch 1. Turn. (20 st)
Row 2: Work a single crochet in the first stitch, double crochet in the next stitch. *Single crochet in the next stitch. Double crochet in the next stitch.*. Repeat from * to * across the row. Ch 1. Turn. (20 st)
Repeat Row 2 until the scarf measures 69 inches.
(Of course you can make it whatever length you desire.)
Then, work one more row of single crochet all the way across the row. (20 st)
With the two short ends matched together, seam them together using a slip stitch across the edges. This will be approximately 21 slip stitches to complete the seam.
Turn right side out (so that the seam is on the inside of the scarf).
Fasten off yarn and work in loose ends.
Attach the 3 buttons along 1 side of the seam. (See photo.)
Enjoy your beautiful, stylish and snuggly warm, scarf!!
Written by lakeviewcottagekids
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
- Get Your Free Copy of The Winter Ice Dischcloth Pattern on January 24th, 2023
- Get This Beautiful Bulky Scarf Pattern for FREE January 4, 2023!!
- And, The New Year’s Resolution Blog Hop Starts Tomorrow, January 1, 2023, too!!!
- Coming on January 1, 2023!! The Winter Washcloth Series Blog Hop!!
- New Christmas Stocking with Bobbles Pattern
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
Take a Look Around!
- **Start Here**
- A Little About Me!!
- Autumn Crochet Projects
- Baby Blanket Patterns
- Baby Hat Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Projects
- Coming Soon
- Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Disclosure Page
- Easter Crochet Projects
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- Fun Patterns for All Seasons!!
- Holiday Projects
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Learn New Crochet Stitches
- My Amazon Shop
- My Etsy Shop
- My LoveCrafts Shop
- My Podcasts
- My Ravelry Store
- Pattern Tester Application Page
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Projects
- Summer Crochet Projects
- Valentine’s Day Crochet Projects
- Video Tutorials
More Places To Connect!
Grab a Button!!!
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, crocheter and CEO behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!