New Pattern: “Katie Scarf with Buttons”Patterns - Hats - Adult Women . Patterns-Cowls . Patterns-Scarves
Well, it’s a cold day in Wisconsin again. A perfect day, though, to be out wearing this new scarf and hat set! The hat is called the “Katie Beanie with Faux Fur Pompon” and is available here on the blog (Just click on the name.). The ad-free PDF is available in my Etsy Shop and in my Ravelry Store! My new “Katie Scarf with Buttons” is now available here in this blog post or in my Etsy Shop or Ravelry Store, too! I love wearing these and they are both so quick to whip up for yourself or for Christmas gifts! So, without further ado, here is “Katie Scarf with Buttons” pattern!! Enjoy!! Hope you like it!
“The Katie Scarf with Buttons”
(A Perfect Accessory for this Winter!)
Crochet Infinity Scarf with Buttons
One Size – Adult
This scarf is meant to go with the “Katie Beanie with Faux Fur Pompon”
Be sure to check out that pattern on my blog and in my Ravelry and Etsy Shops! They really are so fun to wear together!!
Designed By: Christine Longe of Lakeview Cottage Kids
The photographs and patterns included in this document are the property of Lakeview Cottage Kids.
Any reproduction, copying or sharing of this pattern or photo is not allowed. Items made using this pattern may be sold, but please give credit to Lakeview Cottage Kids.
Lakeview Cottage Kids
Adult – Woman
Measurements of Scarf When Finished: Approximately 69 inches x 7 inches
- 2 (5-oz.) skeins Lion Brand “Heartland” Yarn (#4 weight); Color: Grand Canyon
- Crochet Hook, Size I/5.50 mm
- 3 (1 1/8-inch ) Buttons
- Small Yarn Needle (Used for working in loose yarn ends and attaching the buttons.)
(Not really a concern with this pattern as there is no “fit” as such. I crochet pretty loosely. If you crochet tighter, you may want to adjust to a larger hook to get your desired size.)
Using the I Hook, Chain 21.
Row 1: In the second chain from the hook, work a single crochet. Work a double crochet in the next chain. *Work a single crochet in the next chain. Work a double crochet in the next chain.* Repeat from * to * across the row. End with a double crochet in the last stitch. Ch 1. Turn. (20 st)
Row 2: Work a single crochet in the first stitch, double crochet in the next stitch. *Single crochet in the next stitch. Double crochet in the next stitch.*. Repeat from * to * across the row. Ch 1. Turn. (20 st)
Repeat Row 2 until the scarf measures 69 inches.
(Of course you can make it whatever length you desire.)
Then, work one more row of single crochet all the way across the row. (20 st)
With the two short ends matched together, seam them together using a slip stitch across the edges. This will be approximately 21 slip stitches to complete the seam.
Turn right side out (so that the seam is on the inside of the scarf).
Fasten off yarn and work in loose ends.
Attach the 3 buttons along 1 side of the seam. (See photo.)
Enjoy your beautiful, stylish and snuggly warm, scarf!!
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
Welcome to “Lakeview Cottage Kids”
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, and crocheter behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!
- Blankets and Afghans (19)
- Blog Hops (5)
- Crochetpreneur Business Academy (1)
- Earwarmers (1)
- Fleece Linings for Hats (3)
- How To's (10)
- Inspirational Quotes (1)
- Link Parties (2)
- News (127)
- Pattern-Coffee Cozies (2)
- Patterns – All Sizes (9)
- Patterns – Autumn (5)
- Patterns – Blankets and Afghans (20)
- Patterns – Christmas (1)
- Patterns – Decor (16)
- Patterns – Dishcloths and Hot Pads (2)
- Patterns – Embellishments (7)
- Patterns – Gloves, Mittens, Wristwarmers, Fingerless Gloves (3)
- Patterns – Hats – Adult Women (14)
- Patterns – Hats – Baby (19)
- Patterns – Hats – Children (9)
- Patterns – Purses (3)
- Patterns – Scrunchies (2)
- Patterns – Valentine's Day (2)
- Patterns-Baskets (1)
- Patterns-Cowls (21)
- Patterns-Hats (15)
- Patterns-Scarves (21)
- Patterns-Shawls and Wraps (4)
- Ready Made Hats (1)
- Roundups (7)
- Video Tutorials (16)
- Would you like to be a Pattern Tester for Lakeview Cottage Kids?
- October Is SO BUSY!!!!! The “October Fall Fashion Blog Hop” is Coming, Too!!!!
- The “Autumn Exclusives” Blog Hop is Coming in October!!
- The “Hope” Beanie | The Crochet Cancer Challenge Starts October 1, 2021!!!!
- The “Crochet Cancer Challenge 2021” Is Almost Here!!!!
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- July 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- March 2018
- November 2017
- July 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
- **Start Here**
- Free Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Video Tutorials
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- My account
- Disclosure Page
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- My Etsy Shop
- My Amazon Shop
- Pattern Tester Application Page