The 2-Hour Christmas Cowl Pattern!!! (I think you will love it!)Patterns-Cowls
Well, I am writing this at the end of October and I am already thinking about making Christmas gifts!!! Maybe you are, too!
I wanted to come up with an easy and quick pattern for a soft, squishy and warm cowl for the women in my family. So, the end result is this lovely pattern that I have called “The 2-Hour Christmas Cowl”. It really is so snuggly warm and it really only takes approximately 2 hours to make from start to finish!
Here is what it takes to make it!!
“The 2-Hour Christmas Cowl”
One Size Adult – Woman
Measurements of Cowl When Finished: Approximately 35 inches x 8.5 inches
- 1 skein Super Bulky Weight (#6) Lion Brand “Thick and Quick” Yarn
- 2 Buttons of Your Choice (I used a 2 “1.5 – inch” buttons)
- Crochet Hook, Size N/9,00 mm
- Small Yarn Needle (Used for working in loose yarn ends and for attaching the buttons.)
(I crochet pretty loosely. If you crochet tighter, you may want to adjust to a larger hook to get your desired size.)
The complete pattern is available in my Ravelry Store or my Etsy Shop! Just click on either one to find the pattern!
Now, for another exciting part!!!! November 1st begins “The 2020 Gift Giving Blog Hop” at the “Crochets By Trista” Blog!!
During the first 20 days of the month of November designers and their patterns will be featured….one each day and you will be able to get each day’s pattern for free by using the Coupon Code that is available at the “Crochet By Trista” Blog! All of the patterns are quick to make for gifts that you are making now, or for the last-minute gifts that you need by “tomorrow”.
Here is a sneak peak at some of the lovely patterns that will be available!!
My 2-Hour Christmas Cowl will be the featured pattern on November 12th, so you can get the ad-free PDF by using the Coupon Code available at Crochets By Trista on that day and then just click on the button below to go to my Ravelry Store to get the pattern for free!!!!
So, be sure to check out this lovely Blog Hop and get your free patterns each day for the first 20 days of November! And, for sure don’t forget about getting my “2-Hour Christmas Cowl” free on November 12th!!
If you like this pattern, be sure to check out others here on my blog, LakeView Cottage Kids!!
Take care and Merry Christmas!!
Written by lakeviewcottagekids
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
- Get Your Free Copy of The Winter Ice Dischcloth Pattern on January 24th, 2023
- Get This Beautiful Bulky Scarf Pattern for FREE January 4, 2023!!
- And, The New Year’s Resolution Blog Hop Starts Tomorrow, January 1, 2023, too!!!
- Coming on January 1, 2023!! The Winter Washcloth Series Blog Hop!!
- New Christmas Stocking with Bobbles Pattern
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
Take a Look Around!
- **Start Here**
- A Little About Me!!
- Autumn Crochet Projects
- Baby Blanket Patterns
- Baby Hat Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Projects
- Coming Soon
- Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Disclosure Page
- Easter Crochet Projects
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- Fun Patterns for All Seasons!!
- Holiday Projects
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Learn New Crochet Stitches
- My Amazon Shop
- My Etsy Shop
- My LoveCrafts Shop
- My Podcasts
- My Ravelry Store
- Pattern Tester Application Page
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Projects
- Summer Crochet Projects
- Valentine’s Day Crochet Projects
- Video Tutorials
More Places To Connect!
Grab a Button!!!
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, crocheter and CEO behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!