The 2-Hour Christmas Cowl Pattern!!! (I think you will love it!)Patterns-Cowls
Well, I am writing this at the end of October and I am already thinking about making Christmas gifts!!! Maybe you are, too!
I wanted to come up with an easy and quick pattern for a soft, squishy and warm cowl for the women in my family. So, the end result is this lovely pattern that I have called “The 2-Hour Christmas Cowl”. It really is so snuggly warm and it really only takes approximately 2 hours to make from start to finish!
Here is what it takes to make it!!
“The 2-Hour Christmas Cowl”
One Size Adult – Woman
Measurements of Cowl When Finished: Approximately 35 inches x 8.5 inches
- 1 skein Super Bulky Weight (#6) Lion Brand “Thick and Quick” Yarn
- 2 Buttons of Your Choice (I used a 2 “1.5 – inch” buttons)
- Crochet Hook, Size N/9,00 mm
- Small Yarn Needle (Used for working in loose yarn ends and for attaching the buttons.)
(I crochet pretty loosely. If you crochet tighter, you may want to adjust to a larger hook to get your desired size.)
The complete pattern is available in my Ravelry Store or my Etsy Shop! Just click on either one to find the pattern!
Now, for another exciting part!!!! November 1st begins “The 2020 Gift Giving Blog Hop” at the “Crochets By Trista” Blog!!
During the first 20 days of the month of November designers and their patterns will be featured….one each day and you will be able to get each day’s pattern for free by using the Coupon Code that is available at the “Crochet By Trista” Blog! All of the patterns are quick to make for gifts that you are making now, or for the last-minute gifts that you need by “tomorrow”.
Here is a sneak peak at some of the lovely patterns that will be available!!
My 2-Hour Christmas Cowl will be the featured pattern on November 12th, so you can get the ad-free PDF by using the Coupon Code available at Crochets By Trista on that day and then just click on the button below to go to my Ravelry Store to get the pattern for free!!!!
So, be sure to check out this lovely Blog Hop and get your free patterns each day for the first 20 days of November! And, for sure don’t forget about getting my “2-Hour Christmas Cowl” free on November 12th!!
If you like this pattern, be sure to check out others here on my blog, LakeView Cottage Kids!!
Take care and Merry Christmas!!
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
Welcome to “Lakeview Cottage Kids”
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, and crocheter behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!
- Blankets and Afghans (19)
- Blog Hops (5)
- Crochetpreneur Business Academy (1)
- Earwarmers (1)
- Fleece Linings for Hats (3)
- How To's (10)
- Inspirational Quotes (1)
- Link Parties (2)
- News (127)
- Pattern-Coffee Cozies (2)
- Patterns – All Sizes (9)
- Patterns – Autumn (6)
- Patterns – Blankets and Afghans (20)
- Patterns – Christmas (1)
- Patterns – Decor (16)
- Patterns – Dishcloths and Hot Pads (2)
- Patterns – Embellishments (7)
- Patterns – Gloves, Mittens, Wristwarmers, Fingerless Gloves (3)
- Patterns – Hats – Adult Women (14)
- Patterns – Hats – Baby (19)
- Patterns – Hats – Children (9)
- Patterns – Purses (3)
- Patterns – Scrunchies (2)
- Patterns – Valentine's Day (2)
- Patterns-Baskets (1)
- Patterns-Cowls (22)
- Patterns-Hats (15)
- Patterns-Scarves (22)
- Patterns-Shawls and Wraps (4)
- Ready Made Hats (1)
- Roundups (7)
- Video Tutorials (16)
- The “Autumn Day Cowl” – Free Now
- Would you like to be a Pattern Tester for Lakeview Cottage Kids?
- October Is SO BUSY!!!!! The “October Fall Fashion Blog Hop” is Coming, Too!!!!
- The “Autumn Exclusives” Blog Hop is Coming in October!!
- The “Hope” Beanie | The Crochet Cancer Challenge Starts October 1, 2021!!!!
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- July 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- March 2018
- November 2017
- July 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
- **Start Here**
- Free Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Video Tutorials
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- My account
- Disclosure Page
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- My Etsy Shop
- My Amazon Shop
- Pattern Tester Application Page