If you receive my Newsletter, you have already heard about these, but, if you are new to my site, please keep reading!
If you are like my family, you are looking for productive activities for everyone to engage in! Well, (ta da!!!) here are some great ideas.
- For all crocheters: Please check out the blog, E’Claire Makery, for her March “Blog Hop”. My post yesterday talks about this. She has been featuring a new designer and a free pattern, each day during March. Today, my new pattern, “Berry Blue Puff Stitch Cowl” is being featured! It is a premium pattern on Ravelry that will usually sell for $3.50. But, today it is FREE, using the coupon code that is listed on the post at E’Claire Makery! I hope you check it out and download the pattern.
- (This message includes an affiliate link, which means if you click on it and subscribe to the free offer, I will make a small amount. But, this adds no cost to you.)
Another site you may want to check out is over at Bluprint. If you are looking for a huge variety of craft classes for all members of your family, including the kids, you will want to check this one. This site usually offers its classes by paid subscription, but from now until April 9th, everything is FREE!!! Amazing!! All you have to do is sign up! I think you will love these. I subscribe to this site myself and have found it to be wonderful!!
Well, keep checking here at the blog, because many new free and premium patterns are coming soon!!
Written by lakeviewcottagekids
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
Take a Look Around!
- **Start Here**
- A Little About Me!!
- Autumn Crochet Projects
- Baby Blanket Patterns
- Baby Hat Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Projects
- Coming Soon
- Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Disclosure Page
- Easter Crochet Projects
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- Fun Patterns for All Seasons!!
- Holiday Projects
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Learn New Crochet Stitches
- My Amazon Shop
- My Etsy Shop
- My LoveCrafts Shop
- My Podcasts
- My Ravelry Store
- Pattern Tester Application Page
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Projects
- Summer Crochet Projects
- Valentine’s Day Crochet Projects
- Video Tutorials
More Places To Connect!
Grab a Button!!!
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, crocheter and CEO behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!