Berry Blue “Puff Stitch” Cowl – A Premium PatternBlog Hops . Patterns-Cowls . Patterns-Scarves
Hello, your attention please!!! Claire and the designers who participated in the March Blog Hop at the E’Claire Makery Blog, have decided to offer their featured premium patterns for FREE for one more day! So, if you missed downloading all or some of the patterns, be sure to check this offer out!
Be sure to check the E’Claire Makery Blog for that code to use on Ravelry!! Just click on the box below the photo to return to The E’Claire Makery Blog!!
This pattern has been developed primarily for the March Blog Hop at the E’Claire Makery Blog. Claire Goodale is the designer and, the self-proclaimed, yarn addict there. She came up with this wonderful idea of featuring a different designer and their pattern, on her blog, each day of March. Each pattern is offered free by the designer on the day they are featured. Well, Friday, March 27th, is the day my pattern is featured.
The pattern is called the Berry Blue “Puff Stitch” Cowl. It is a Premium Pattern selling on Ravelry, but it will be free on Ravelry for one day, March 27th, 2020 using the coupon code! Be sure to check the E’Claire Makery Blog for that code to use on Ravelry!!
This pattern is for a lovely cowl that can be worn on cold winter days or on those cooler Spring nights! I love the beautiful color and the texture is just so fun!! It is an easy pattern to follow and can be worked up so quickly! The amazing texture is created by using the “Puff” stitch and the cowl itself gets it’s pattern by using a 5-row repeat! That may sound like a lot, but it is actually extremely easy to memorize.
This beautiful cowl is made of #4 weight Caron Simply Soft Yarn in “Berry Blue” using an “H” 5.00 Crochet Hook.
To get your copy of this pattern, just click below!!
Hope you will sign up for my Newsletter so that you will always be one of the first to know about new patterns!!
Written by lakeviewcottagekids
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
- Get Your Free Copy of The Winter Ice Dischcloth Pattern on January 24th, 2023
- Get This Beautiful Bulky Scarf Pattern for FREE January 4, 2023!!
- And, The New Year’s Resolution Blog Hop Starts Tomorrow, January 1, 2023, too!!!
- Coming on January 1, 2023!! The Winter Washcloth Series Blog Hop!!
- New Christmas Stocking with Bobbles Pattern
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
Take a Look Around!
- **Start Here**
- A Little About Me!!
- Autumn Crochet Projects
- Baby Blanket Patterns
- Baby Hat Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Projects
- Coming Soon
- Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Disclosure Page
- Easter Crochet Projects
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- Fun Patterns for All Seasons!!
- Holiday Projects
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Learn New Crochet Stitches
- My Amazon Shop
- My Etsy Shop
- My LoveCrafts Shop
- My Podcasts
- My Ravelry Store
- Pattern Tester Application Page
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Projects
- Summer Crochet Projects
- Valentine’s Day Crochet Projects
- Video Tutorials
More Places To Connect!
Grab a Button!!!
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, crocheter and CEO behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!