“Irish Eyes” Chunky Scarflet
By: Christine Longe
(I just wanted to let you know that this post contains “affiliate links”. That means that if you click through and make a purchase from any of those links, I will get a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your continued support! You can check my Disclosure page for more information.)
Looking for a stylish and warm addition to your outfit this St. Patrick’s Day? Here it is! The “Irish Eyes” Chunky Scarflet!! Just big enough to keep your neck warm, but not too bulky. The color is a beautiful jewel tone and looks so rich! This pattern is so easy and quick to work up but has a complex look to it. It only takes a couple of hours to make!! You might just want to make many of these in all kinds of different colors to match all of your winter outfits!
The photographs and patterns included in this document are the property of Lakeview Cottage Kids. Any reproduction, copying or sharing of this pattern or photo is not allowed. Items made using this pattern may be sold, but please give credit to Lakeview Cottage Kids.
Lakeview Cottage Kids
Skill Level: Easy/Beginner
Size: One Size
– Crochet Hook, Size N/15, 10.00 mm
– Yarn Needle (Used for working in loose yarn ends.)
Finished Size: 6 inches x 41 1/2 inches long
Stitches Used in the Pattern:
– ch = chain
– hdc = half double crochet
– scblo = single crochet in the back loop only
– dcblo = double crochet in the back loop only
– trblo = treble crochet in the back loop only
- With “N” Hook, Ch 73 stitches.
Row 1: Work 1 hdc in the 4th ch from the hook. Work 1 hdc in each ch to the end of the row. (69 st) Turn.
Row 2: Ch 1. Work 1 scblo in first st. Work 1scblo in each st across the row. (69 st). Turn.
Row 3: Ch 2. Work 1 dcblo in the first st and in each stitch across the row. (69 st) Turn.
Row 4: Ch 3. Work 1 trcblo in the first st and in each stitch across the row. (69 st) Turn.
Row 5: Repeat Row 3.
Row 6: Repeat Row 2.
Row 7: Repeat Row 1.
Fasten off and weave in ends.
Written by lakeviewcottagekids
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
- Get Your Free Copy of The Winter Ice Dischcloth Pattern on January 24th, 2023
- Get This Beautiful Bulky Scarf Pattern for FREE January 4, 2023!!
- And, The New Year’s Resolution Blog Hop Starts Tomorrow, January 1, 2023, too!!!
- Coming on January 1, 2023!! The Winter Washcloth Series Blog Hop!!
- New Christmas Stocking with Bobbles Pattern
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
Take a Look Around!
- **Start Here**
- A Little About Me!!
- Autumn Crochet Projects
- Baby Blanket Patterns
- Baby Hat Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Projects
- Coming Soon
- Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Disclosure Page
- Easter Crochet Projects
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- Fun Patterns for All Seasons!!
- Holiday Projects
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Learn New Crochet Stitches
- My Amazon Shop
- My Etsy Shop
- My LoveCrafts Shop
- My Podcasts
- My Ravelry Store
- Pattern Tester Application Page
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Projects
- Summer Crochet Projects
- Valentine’s Day Crochet Projects
- Video Tutorials
More Places To Connect!
Grab a Button!!!
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, crocheter and CEO behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!