Fleece Lining for Your Crochet Hats!!Fleece Linings for Hats . How To's . Patterns - Hats - Baby . Patterns - Hats - Children . Patterns-Hats
(This post contains “affiliate links”. Check my Disclosure page for more information.)
To make my crochet children’s character and earflap hats even more cozy, I will often add a fleece lining! My grandsons always say, “Be sure to put the comfy stuff in my hat!” That fleece truly does make the hats so warm and comfortable. As you have probably seen, I have placed a video tutorial on the right hand side of my blog showing how to cut the measure the fleece fabric, sew it and insert it into the hat. The video shows up on every page of my blog because so many people have asked for the directions! I have almost always purchased my fleece from Joann stores and have never been disappointed. So when I saw that they are having a sale on their fleece, I thought I would let you know! So just click HERE and it will take you to the Joann website and you can look at their assortment of beautiful fleece fabric! Have fun choosing from their beautiful solids and prints! When choosing my fleece, I always find so many designs and colors that I just must have!
Written by lakeviewcottagekids
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
- Get Your Free Copy of The Winter Ice Dischcloth Pattern on January 24th, 2023
- Get This Beautiful Bulky Scarf Pattern for FREE January 4, 2023!!
- And, The New Year’s Resolution Blog Hop Starts Tomorrow, January 1, 2023, too!!!
- Coming on January 1, 2023!! The Winter Washcloth Series Blog Hop!!
- New Christmas Stocking with Bobbles Pattern
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
Take a Look Around!
- **Start Here**
- A Little About Me!!
- Autumn Crochet Projects
- Baby Blanket Patterns
- Baby Hat Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Projects
- Coming Soon
- Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Disclosure Page
- Easter Crochet Projects
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- Fun Patterns for All Seasons!!
- Holiday Projects
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Learn New Crochet Stitches
- My Amazon Shop
- My Etsy Shop
- My LoveCrafts Shop
- My Podcasts
- My Ravelry Store
- Pattern Tester Application Page
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Projects
- Summer Crochet Projects
- Valentine’s Day Crochet Projects
- Video Tutorials
More Places To Connect!
Grab a Button!!!
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, crocheter and CEO behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!
Leave a Reply