20 Minute Project!! So Soft Velvet Scrunchie!!!Patterns - Scrunchies
If you are looking for a cute and quick project that only takes 20 minutes to make, you have found it! You can make it look formal in velvet yarn or sporty done in school or team colors. Hope you like it!
(I just wanted to let you know that this post contains “affiliate links”. That means that if you click through and make a purchase from any of those links, I will get a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your continued support! You can check my Disclosure page for more information.)
Free Pattern! "So Soft Velvet Scrunchie"
Skill Level: Easy
Size: All Sizes
1 Skein Bernat Velvet Yarn (Each scrunchie takes only a small amount so you will have enough to make many scrunchies or matching cowls, or a scarf.)
1 Hair Elastic per scrunchie
Size H Crochet Hook (5.00 mm)
Gauge: Gauge doesn’t matter on this project.
- Attach yarn to the elastic with a slip stitch. Ch. 2. (This will count as first dc.). Work 69 dc in the elastic circle. Join to top of Ch 2 with a slip stitch. (70 st.)
- *Ch. 3. Skip 1 dc. Slip stitch into next dc.*. Repeat between the * * all the way around the elastic. Slip stitch into the base of the first Ch. 3.
- Cut yarn, finish off. Weave in ends.
- That’s it! The So Soft Velvet Scrunchie! You’ll want to make lots of them for all the girls with ponytails that you know!
- A variation of this would be to change yarn color for Row 2. You could combine colors to represent school colors for team events and support.
This pattern will be a fluffier, larger scrunchie. If you would like it to be smaller, just work Row 1, finish off and work in the ends.
Written by lakeviewcottagekids
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
Take a Look Around!
- **Start Here**
- Autumn Crochet Projects
- Baby Blanket Patterns
- Baby Hat Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Projects
- Coming Soon
- Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Disclosure Page
- Easter Crochet Projects
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- Fun Patterns for All Seasons!!
- Holiday Projects
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Learn New Crochet Stitches
- My Amazon Shop
- My Etsy Shop
- My LoveCrafts Shop
- My Podcasts
- My Ravelry Store
- Pattern Tester Application Page
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Projects
- Summer Crochet Projects
- Valentine’s Day Crochet Projects
- Video Tutorials
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, crocheter and CEO behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!