“Easy and Elegant Wristwarmers” Free PatternPatterns - Gloves, Mittens, Wristwarmers, Fingerless Gloves
Width Measurement When Laid Flat: 3.5 inches
These wristwarmers are made from the bottom up. You will first make the ribbing and then start up the piece until you reach the top.
Rows 4 – 22: Repeat Row 3.
With right sides together, fold in half and sc through both sides (Row 1 and Row 22. The flat piece is now a circle. Ch 1.
You will now be working along the top of the ribbing and starting up the hat.
Wristwarmer Above the Ribbing:
Row 1: Moving along the top of the ribbing, single crochet in each end of each row of the ribbing. You will end up with 24 single crochets. Slip stitch to 1st stitch. Ch 1.
Row 2: Sc in each stitch around. (24 sc) Slip stitch to 1st stitch. Ch 1.
Row 3 – 14: Repeat Row 2.
Row 15: (Shell Stitch Row): 3 double crochet in the same stitch as Ch 1, skip 1 stitch, sc in next stitch, *5 double crochet in next stitch, skip 1 stitch.*. Repeat from * to * 4 times. Then 2 double crochet in the first stitch containing the 3 double crochet. Slip stitch to top of first double crochet. Chain 1 to end off. Cut and weave in ends.
You’re done!! Enjoy your pretty new wristwarmers!!!
Written by lakeviewcottagekids
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
- Get Your Free Copy of The Winter Ice Dischcloth Pattern on January 24th, 2023
- Get This Beautiful Bulky Scarf Pattern for FREE January 4, 2023!!
- And, The New Year’s Resolution Blog Hop Starts Tomorrow, January 1, 2023, too!!!
- Coming on January 1, 2023!! The Winter Washcloth Series Blog Hop!!
- New Christmas Stocking with Bobbles Pattern
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
Take a Look Around!
- **Start Here**
- A Little About Me!!
- Autumn Crochet Projects
- Baby Blanket Patterns
- Baby Hat Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Projects
- Coming Soon
- Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Disclosure Page
- Easter Crochet Projects
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- Fun Patterns for All Seasons!!
- Holiday Projects
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Learn New Crochet Stitches
- My Amazon Shop
- My Etsy Shop
- My LoveCrafts Shop
- My Podcasts
- My Ravelry Store
- Pattern Tester Application Page
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Projects
- Summer Crochet Projects
- Valentine’s Day Crochet Projects
- Video Tutorials
More Places To Connect!
Grab a Button!!!
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, crocheter and CEO behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!