A “Little Leaf” ……. FREE Crochet Leaf Pattern!!!Patterns - Embellishments
Today I was looking out of my window and, seeing how green and leafy everything has become, I decided to write up a few of my leaf patterns. On this post is the first of at least two patterns today. I use leaves on many of the hats and purses that I design, give away and sell so I like to have easy, quick and cute patterns. I hope that you will try this little leaf and use it on many of your projects!!!
If you would like to watch or follow along with my video, “Little Leaf”, just here it is!!
Fasten off and keep 15 inch length of yarn to sew leaf onto hat or purse.
Weave in the loose end at the beginning of the leaf.
Written by lakeviewcottagekids
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
- Get Your Free Copy of The Winter Ice Dischcloth Pattern on January 24th, 2023
- Get This Beautiful Bulky Scarf Pattern for FREE January 4, 2023!!
- And, The New Year’s Resolution Blog Hop Starts Tomorrow, January 1, 2023, too!!!
- Coming on January 1, 2023!! The Winter Washcloth Series Blog Hop!!
- New Christmas Stocking with Bobbles Pattern
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
Take a Look Around!
- **Start Here**
- A Little About Me!!
- Autumn Crochet Projects
- Baby Blanket Patterns
- Baby Hat Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Projects
- Coming Soon
- Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Disclosure Page
- Easter Crochet Projects
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- Fun Patterns for All Seasons!!
- Holiday Projects
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Learn New Crochet Stitches
- My Amazon Shop
- My Etsy Shop
- My LoveCrafts Shop
- My Podcasts
- My Ravelry Store
- Pattern Tester Application Page
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Projects
- Summer Crochet Projects
- Valentine’s Day Crochet Projects
- Video Tutorials
More Places To Connect!
Grab a Button!!!
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, crocheter and CEO behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!
thank you so much, finally able to make a decent looking leaf and it was EASY!..you have some beautiful patterns!
Thank you I made 6 of these leaving long tails attached two together to make them a little more puffy and attached them to the top of a hat
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sounds like a good idea! Post a picture of your finished project if you would like! Thanks for posting your ideas here!
Awesome pattern! Using for leaves on hat!
Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! Cheapest leaf vacuum
Creating a workspace for knitting can be exciting and rewarding. Having a private area in which to knit is something many knitters dream of. The workspace may be as small as a corner of the room, or an entire room devoted to knitting. Download Free Crochet Patterns
I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . crochet dress patterns