Written by lakeviewcottagekids on 06/11/2014
FREE Crochet Coaster Pattern…….. “Blueberry Delight” Coaster SetCrochet Coaster Patterns
I am really on a roll creating some really fun and colorful coasters! I’ve been selling them at craft fairs, giving them as gifts and keeping many for myself! This one is again a type of mandala pattern but using only two colors…..in this case, blues.
“Blueberry Delight” Crochet Coaster Set
Set of 4 Crochet Coasters
(I just wanted to let you know that this post contains “affiliate links”. That means that if you click through and make a purchase from any of those links, I will get a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your continued support! You can check my Disclosure page for more information.)
Designed By: Christine Longe of Lakeview Cottage Kids
The photographs and patterns included in this document are the property of Lakeview Cottage Kids. Any reproduction, copying or sharing of this pattern is not allowed. Items made using this pattern may be sold, but please give credit to Lakeview Cottage Kids.
Lakeview Cottage Kids
Skill Level: Easy
Finished Size: Approximately 4 ½ inches in diameter
– Size G/4.25 mm
– Yarn Needle (Used for working in loose yarn ends.)
Coaster: (Make 4)
Round 1: Using Color A. Using the “Magic Circle”, Ch 1. Work 8 dc in the circle. Join with slip stitch to top of first dc. (Ch 2 counts as first dc.) (9 dc)
Round 2: Change to Color B. Ch 2. Work 1 dc in same stitch as Ch 2. Work 2 dc in space between each stitch around. Join to first dc with slip stitch. (18 dc)
Round 3: Change to Color A. Ch 2. Work 1 dc in first stitch as Ch 2. *Work 1 dc in space before next stitch. Work 2 dc in next space between stitches.* Repeat from * to * around. Join to first dc with slip stitch.
Round 4: Change to Color D. *Ch 2. Slip stitch in next stitch. * Repeat from * to * around. Join to first Ch 2 with slip stitch.
Fasten off and weave in all loose ends.
Written by lakeviewcottagekids
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
- Get Your Free Copy of The Winter Ice Dischcloth Pattern on January 24th, 2023
- Get This Beautiful Bulky Scarf Pattern for FREE January 4, 2023!!
- And, The New Year’s Resolution Blog Hop Starts Tomorrow, January 1, 2023, too!!!
- Coming on January 1, 2023!! The Winter Washcloth Series Blog Hop!!
- New Christmas Stocking with Bobbles Pattern
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
Take a Look Around!
- **Start Here**
- A Little About Me!!
- Autumn Crochet Projects
- Baby Blanket Patterns
- Baby Hat Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Projects
- Coming Soon
- Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Disclosure Page
- Easter Crochet Projects
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- Fun Patterns for All Seasons!!
- Holiday Projects
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Learn New Crochet Stitches
- My Amazon Shop
- My Etsy Shop
- My LoveCrafts Shop
- My Podcasts
- My Ravelry Store
- Pattern Tester Application Page
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Projects
- Summer Crochet Projects
- Valentine’s Day Crochet Projects
- Video Tutorials
More Places To Connect!
Grab a Button!!!
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, crocheter and CEO behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!
Leave a Reply