FREE Pattern for “Oranges” Crochet Coaster Set!!!Crochet Coaster Patterns
Here is the free pattern for the “Oranges” Crochet Coaster Set! It is the same pattern as used for “Lemons” but done up in Orange! Have fun mixing and matching!!!
“Oranges” Crochet Coasters Pattern
Set of 4 Coasters
Leaf: (Make 2 for each Lemon — 8 Total) Using (Color B) Lime Green. Ch 8. Work 3 dc in 4th ch from hook. Work 1 dc in next 2 chains. Work 1 hdc in next ch. Work 1 sc in next ch. Sl st, ch 1, sl st in last chain. Turn back. Sc in next ch. Hdc in next ch. 1 dc in next 2 dc. 3 dc in final ch. Fasten off and weave in ends.
Written by lakeviewcottagekids
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
Take a Look Around!
- **Start Here**
- A Little About Me!!
- Autumn Crochet Projects
- Baby Blanket Patterns
- Baby Hat Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Projects
- Coming Soon
- Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Disclosure Page
- Easter Crochet Projects
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- Fun Patterns for All Seasons!!
- Holiday Projects
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Learn New Crochet Stitches
- My Amazon Shop
- My Etsy Shop
- My LoveCrafts Shop
- My Podcasts
- My Ravelry Store
- Pattern Tester Application Page
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Projects
- Summer Crochet Projects
- Valentine’s Day Crochet Projects
- Video Tutorials
More Places To Connect!
Grab a Button!!!
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, crocheter and CEO behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!