New FREE Pattern — “May Flowers” Crochet Baby Beanie in Size 3 – 6 monthsNews
Here it is! “May Flowers” Crochet Baby Beanie! The pattern here is for the 3 – 6 month size. So be sure to try it out and I would love to see you creations here in the “Comments” section or on my Facebook page!
This pattern is now available in sizes from 0 – 3 months to Adult! Just click Here!
Round 1: Using “Magic Circle” 5 sc, join with sl st to form circle.
Round 2: (This round forms the round of 5 “petals”.) Sl st in first st. *Ch 2, 3 dc, ch 2* in next st.* Repeat from * to * 4 more times. Sl st in space between last and first petal. Fasten off. Weave in loose ends.
Sew flowers to the beanie! (See photo for placement. Or, place where you would like!)
Written by lakeviewcottagekids
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
- Get Your Free Copy of The Winter Ice Dischcloth Pattern on January 24th, 2023
- Get This Beautiful Bulky Scarf Pattern for FREE January 4, 2023!!
- And, The New Year’s Resolution Blog Hop Starts Tomorrow, January 1, 2023, too!!!
- Coming on January 1, 2023!! The Winter Washcloth Series Blog Hop!!
- New Christmas Stocking with Bobbles Pattern
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
Take a Look Around!
- **Start Here**
- A Little About Me!!
- Autumn Crochet Projects
- Baby Blanket Patterns
- Baby Hat Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Projects
- Coming Soon
- Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Disclosure Page
- Easter Crochet Projects
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- Fun Patterns for All Seasons!!
- Holiday Projects
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Learn New Crochet Stitches
- My Amazon Shop
- My Etsy Shop
- My LoveCrafts Shop
- My Podcasts
- My Ravelry Store
- Pattern Tester Application Page
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Projects
- Summer Crochet Projects
- Valentine’s Day Crochet Projects
- Video Tutorials
More Places To Connect!
Grab a Button!!!
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, crocheter and CEO behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!
Hi there. Thanks for the simple but sweet pattern. In rounds 8 – 12 I assume you meant to write "repeat round 7."
Hi Melody! You are right! Thanks for catching that mistake. I will change it immediately!
Can't wait to try this pattern. Thanks
Aww, these caps look so cute for the little babies thank you for sharing this idea with us. I will love to make these ones for my babies too. Wonderful work
This hand knitted cap can be a best gift to a new baby in your family. The design is nice and these flowers are making it more attractive.