Here it is!! The “Crochet Flower Bookmark” FREE Pattern!!!Patterns - Embellishments . Video Tutorials
This pattern is so easy and it works up so fast. And it can be a great “Stash Buster” pattern! You will want to make many of these lovely bookmarks! Don’t forget to save one for yourself! Be sure to give some to the teachers in your life this week! A perfect Teacher Appreciation Gift!!
(I just wanted to let you know that this post contains “affiliate links”. That means that if you click through and make a purchase from any of those links, I will get a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your continued support! You can check my Disclosure page for more information.)
I’m totally into pastels this Spring, but, of course, these bookmarks could be made in any color of your choice!!!
Here is the video tutorial for this bookmark! Be sure to leave a comment if you have any comments or questions about the pattern!!
(Your choice of color: I did both flowers in the same color but it would be nice with each a different color, too. Either way the bookmark looks great!)Round 1: Using “Magic Circle” work 5 dc, join with sl st to form circle.
Round 2: (This round forms the round of 5 “petals”.) Sl st in first st. *Ch 2, 3 dc, ch 2* in next st.* Repeat from * to * 4 more times. Sl st in first stitch which is the base of the first petal. Do not fasten off or cut yarn!!!!
Your Crochet Flower Bookmark is now complete!
Enjoy giving this lovely gift to friends and family, particularly the teachers you know!
Written by lakeviewcottagekids
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
- Get Your Free Copy of The Winter Ice Dischcloth Pattern on January 24th, 2023
- Get This Beautiful Bulky Scarf Pattern for FREE January 4, 2023!!
- And, The New Year’s Resolution Blog Hop Starts Tomorrow, January 1, 2023, too!!!
- Coming on January 1, 2023!! The Winter Washcloth Series Blog Hop!!
- New Christmas Stocking with Bobbles Pattern
My Designs are on AllFreeCrochet!!!
So Fun “Dahlia” Flower!!!
Take a Look Around!
- **Start Here**
- A Little About Me!!
- Autumn Crochet Projects
- Baby Blanket Patterns
- Baby Hat Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Projects
- Coming Soon
- Crochet Patterns…Created by Me!!!
- Disclosure Page
- Easter Crochet Projects
- Free Crochet Patterns from Other Crochet Sites
- Fun Patterns for All Seasons!!
- Holiday Projects
- Join Us Here at Lakeview Cottage Kids!!
- Knitting Patterns…By Me!!!
- Learn New Crochet Stitches
- My Amazon Shop
- My Etsy Shop
- My LoveCrafts Shop
- My Podcasts
- My Ravelry Store
- Pattern Tester Application Page
- Premium Patterns……Created by Me
- Sites to Help Crochet Bloggers
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Projects
- Summer Crochet Projects
- Valentine’s Day Crochet Projects
- Video Tutorials
More Places To Connect!
Grab a Button!!!
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, crocheter and CEO behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!