I just wanted you to click on this page when you first arrive at my blog so that I can point out some things to you as you check out my blog content!
- I will be adding an email list soon. Be sure to sign up so the you will have my weekly newsletter sent to you. That way you won’t miss any notifications of new patterns, tutorials, and other information.
- I will be adding a new video tutorial every other week. Be sure to look for those and, it would be great if you would subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- I will be Live on my LakeviewCottageKids Facebook page each week on Tuesdays and in my LakeviewCottageKids Facebook Group on Wednesdays. Be sure to like my page and join my group. There you will hear about freebies on my blog and coupon offerings in my Etsy shop.
- If you ever have questions or comments, please email me at email@example.com.
- You’ll notice that each post has a spot for comments. If you have a comment on any post, please be sure to leave that in the comment space at the bottom of each post.
- There are also buttons at the bottom of each post and page where you can like the post/page and/or share the post on various social media platforms! Please go ahead and do that if you’d like to.
- I do have an Etsy shop, Lakeview Cottage Kids. Be sure to check it out for patterns and ready-made items.
- And, finally, if you would like me to discuss or explain anything related to crochet, please email me with your question or topic and I will attempt to include the answers on my blog, Facebook Page or Facebook group!
- If you are on any page of my blog and would like to return to the front/Home page, just click on my Logo at the top of any page and it will return you to the Home page.
- Finally, thank you for visiting my blog!!!
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
Welcome to “Lakeview Cottage Kids”
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, and crocheter behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- July 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- March 2018
- November 2017
- July 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
Signup for news and special offers!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.