20 Minute Project!! So Soft Velvet Scrunchie!!!News . Patterns - Scrunchies
If you are looking for a cute and quick project that only takes 20 minutes to make, you have found it! You can make it look formal in velvet yarn or sporty done in school or team colors. Hope you like it!
(This post contains “affiliate links”. Check my Disclosure page for more information.)
Free Pattern! "So Soft Velvet Scrunchie"
Skill Level: Easy
Size: All Sizes
1 Skein Bernat Velvet Yarn (Each scrunchie takes only a small amount so you will have enough to make many scrunchies or matching cowls, or a scarf.)
1 Hair Elastic per scrunchie
Size H Crochet Hook (5.00 mm)
Gauge: Gauge doesn’t matter on this project.
- Attach yarn to the elastic with a slip stitch. Ch. 2. (This will count as first dc.). Work 69 dc in the elastic circle. Join to top of Ch 2 with a slip stitch. (70 st.)
- *Ch. 3. Skip 1 dc. Slip stitch into next dc.*. Repeat between the * * all the way around the elastic. Slip stitch into the base of the first Ch. 3.
- Cut yarn, finish off. Weave in ends.
- That’s it! The So Soft Velvet Scrunchie! You’ll want to make lots of them for all the girls with ponytails that you know!
- A variation of this would be to change yarn color for Row 2. You could combine colors to represent school colors for team events and support.
This pattern will be a fluffier, larger scrunchie. If you would like it to be smaller, just work Row 1, finish off and work in the ends.
Hi! I’m So Glad You’re Here!!
Welcome to “Lakeview Cottage Kids”
I’m Chris, the artist, maker, designer, and crocheter behind “Lakeview Cottage Kids”! Here you will find information about crochet and knitting, patterns that I hope you can’t wait to try, stitch tutorials, information on ready-made crochet and knit items and lots more!
I hope you will find lots of information that will help you on your crochet and knit journey. And, thanks for visiting the world of “Lakeview Cottage Kids”!
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- July 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- March 2018
- November 2017
- July 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
How to Add a Fleece Lining to a Hat
Signup for news and special offers!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.